When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may ask you to complete user surveys and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software, and other technical matters.
When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our Web site. See “What is a Cookie” below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
[If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow identifying e-mail that is opened and viewed.]
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
1) For payment purposes and to provide customer support
2) To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
3) To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and customize your visit.
1) A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request.
2) Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential.
3) As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion in third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
When accessing our website or signup in our client area we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data information:
1) First and last name
2) Date of birth / Birthday
7) ZIP / Postal Code
8) IP Address
9) Payment information
10) Operating system
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason for which it was first collected. You can request that your account with us and its associated personal data is deleted by contacting us in the client area.
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
2) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
3) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
4) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
5) The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using our Ticket system in the billing area.